When Big B was 'Chased' by a Tiger for 4 Km!

Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who has been chosen the ‘Tiger Ambassador’ of Maharashtra, freshly kick started his tenure with a tiger safari at the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, where the ‘Shahenshah’ was chased by a tiger!

The enthralled Big B shared some photographs about this incident on his Facebook page and wrote, “ Here it is .. in the company of the Big Cat .. in the heart of the city .. you cannot imagine the forests that abound in the heart of urban Mumbai ..
This tiger chased us for 4 kms .. very unusual .. they do not normally do this ..
It is in the SGNP Reserve, right within the Film City, where we work so often .. incredible !!”


At the event where Bachchan was appointed the Tiger Ambasaddor of Maharashtra, the veteran also told, ''I will consider myself worthy as a brand ambassador when tiger preservation and securing their safety becomes successful. If my voice or face can provide anything good to this initiative, I will pledge myself. I have been in Mumbai for 65 years. But the safari showed me images that I have never seen before. And these are the things that make me work for it. What makes me proud is that in the middle of the city, there is a national park which is a miracle and we have to save it.''


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...