Sonakhi Sinha's new passion for kick away stress!

Sonakshi Sinha, who is currently busy with A.R. Murugadoss' forthcoming movie Akira, has now found a new stress buster. The actress is learning to play drums these days and she's not only enjoying her new hobby but she also claims that it helps her to kick stress away.

Talking about her new passion, Sinha told, "I've always wanted to learn how to play the drums but never ended up doing so. When I was in school I expressed this desire to my mom but she said drums are too noisy and will take up space etc so learn the guitar. I learnt the guitar for a while but lost interest eventually. When I had time off to train for Akira the desire to learn the drums came back and I said it's now or never and got myself a drum kit."


Sinha will play the titular role in Akira, which is the Hindi remake of 2011 Tamil hit Mounaguru.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...