Aishwarya and Anil Kapoor come together for Fanney Khan!


After astonishing us all with her sexiness as Saba in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is back with a bang. She will be reuniting with Anil Kapoor after 17 years on screen with Fanney Khan. The film marks the directorial debut of Atul Manjrekar and is co-produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Arjun N Kapoor and Prernaa Arora.

"We go on the floors by the year-end. It is a happy, slice-of-life film. We approached Aishwarya for the part and are glad she agreed to come onboard," Prernaa confirmed with a famous daily.

Firstly, it was stated that Fanney Khan is the Hindi remake of the Dominique Deruddere's directorial, Everybody's Famous! But now, as per the daily the team is making some changes to the comedy-musical.

In the meantime, Fanney Khan is one of two movies that Aishwarya has signed. The other movie still remains a mystery but if rumours are to be believed then she may star in Mani Ratnam's next.

In an interview with a famous entertainment portal, Aishwarya had told, "The last six months post-November was a very strong experience personally that I went through. So I had kind of shut down to my professional world and I'm very glad on it. I've just started as of, literally, last week meeting with a couple of narrations again and I'm not just being cryptic but there are two that I've already, that's pretty quick right to say that I've already liked (laughs) and kind of open myself up too because it's the filmmakers when we do talk about, you'll know that why it was easy to nod in agreement because it's the filmmakers who I have known, I have worked with and I've known over a very long period so two ideas already kind of given a nod to. Now we have to see that it all works out schedule wise, very soon. I guess when I'm back we'll talk about it." 


She has also been approached with Abhishek Bachchan for Anurag Kashyap's Gulab Jamun. While both Aishwarya and Abhishek have confirmed that they were approached for the movie, they are yet to sign on the dotted line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...