I named him Harshvardhan because I never wanted him to be like me, reveals Anil Kapoor!

Bollywood stars Anil Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor are one of the coolest father-son Jodi in Bollywood. Harsh is only one movie old in the industry and will next be seen in Vikramaditya Motwane's Bhavesh Joshi. There are rumors that he will be teaming up with his father for Abhinav Bindra's biopic.

Lately, the both attended the GQ Best Dressed Awards 2017 on Saturday night and looked their stylish best. During a chat with a magazine, Anil was questioned about both having different personalities, to which he told, "There’s a big difference between a regular father and son relationship and a father and son who are actors. I named him Harshvardhan because I never wanted him to be like me. We could’ve kept it Harsh Kapoor but I thought, 'Let’s name him Harsh-Vardhan so that Kapoor isn’t his only identity'."

Whereas, Harsh was questioned if he always has to try harder and he told, "I'm still so new; people haven't seen enough of me. But, nobody is making the choices that I am at my age. Some actors say, "I want to be the biggest star in the country" That's not my aim."

Speaking about his relationship with his three children - Sonam, Rhea and Harshvardhan, Anil specified, "Rhea and Harsh are like equals. With Sonam, there's a communication gap, maybe because we're similar. We connect emotionally, but we can’t sit and talk for hours."


On the film front, Anil Kapoor will soon be seen in Mubarakan along with his nephew Arjun Kapoor. Directed by Anees Bazmee, Mubarakan is set to hit the screens on July 28, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...