Harshvardhan Kapoor opens up about coming from a family of celebs!



Bollywood actor Harshvardhan Kapoor has always walked on the different path. He debuted in the Bollywood with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s Mirzya and his second movie in which he plays the role of a vigilante, Bhavesh Joshi Supehero released lately.

Coming from a family of celebs, Harshvardhan Kapoor was questioned in a latest media chat with a tabloid, if he seeks his family member’s advice. He revealed, “Sonam is in her own world, and she’s done all kinds of films. But I also think it’s easier sometimes for a heroine to fit in a lot of films…for example, a Padman is not driven by her, right? So she doesn’t have to be there for a 100 days. Heroines can be more free. For me now, the whole film will hinge on my shoulders…So, I don’t really take advice from her. Rhea’s a producer. She has more marketing feedback as opposed to creative feedback with script and stuff. Our films (Bhavesh Joshi and Veere di Wedding) are releasing on the same day, so she’s too busy and she couldn’t help us.”

He also revealed that father Anil Kapoor does not agree with his selections. “When he read the script of Mirzya, he was very scared because he said it’s too abstract. But I was too passionate about it. Bhavesh Joshi I told him I want to do before Mirzya released. He said don’t do it, wait for Mirzya to release. Thank god I didn’t listen to him. It’s like a constant battle in a way,” Harsh told.

He also told that things have changed since his father’s debut in movies. He said, “He wanted to kind of build an empire for the family. It was about survival and stuff. I think my father’s time was very different. I think audiences are not as forgiving today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aditi Rao Hydari’s look test for Bibbojaan in Heeramandi!

Aditi Rao Hydari is overjoyed with the widespread praise she is receiving for Heeramandi: The Diamond Bazaar, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhans...