Sidharth is dedicated to fitness, that’s always motivating, says Sonakshi Sinha!

Gorgeous Sonakshi Sinha is set to star opposite Sidharth Malhotra for the first time in Ittefaq. The film which is being directed by Abhay Chopra is the remake of 1969 Yash Chopra movie of the same name which then starred Rajesh Khanna and Nanda. The movie was known for its suspenseful ending and also for the fact that it did not have any songs. 

When Sonakshi was questioned in an interview with a famous tabloid about working on Ittefaq, she disclosed, "I really do not like horror films, or anything gruesome for that matter. But murder mysteries are different, and it always depends on how the director treats the film. I enjoy thrillers." She also stated that that the 2014 David Fincher hit, Gone Girl starring Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike and Neil Patrick Harris is one of her favourite movies. 

On working with Sidharth Malhotra, Sonakshi said, "He likes to discuss every scene with the director, take everyone’s inputs and bring in his contribution. Also, he is dedicated to fitness, and that’s always motivating."

Sonakshi turns a year older today and when questioned about her birthday plans, she said the daily, "I never usually make any birthday plan. I’ve got my friends on a short and fun trip to Goa. They have always stuck by me through thick and thin. I want the day to be very chilled out without much of a fuss. And that’s how I like it."


She added, "Every year, I’ve just had simple get-togethers or dinner plans with my family and closest friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...