Marriage can happen anytime or it might not happen also, says Sushant!

Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput has been on the radar since his breakup with longtime sweetheart Ankita Lokhande and his rumoured relationship with Kriti Sanon. The actor was always open about his relationship with Ankita, but soon after their breakup, he has remained mum on his personal front.

When questioned about it by a famous tabloid, Sushant specified, "I have nothing to prove to anyone. It's not like I think I will be the No. 1 star tomorrow and then I'll reveal it all to the world. I don't think about the future. I don't have the time and the energy to wonder what people think about me, because thanks to my profession, I am doing something very interesting in life. If someone asks me a question, I will be honest because there is nothing to protect, there is no reputation to build."

Sushant was also questioned if two people can be friends post their breakup, to which he told, "I have seen people being friends, it's possible. But then, I have seen many people have many friends, too. I don't have many friends (laughs)."

Lately, there were reports of Sushant going on a coffee date with Ankita. He criticized the reports and told, "These are completely fictional stories. They ask me for my quote, but I don't want to make a statement that involves somebody else without their permission."


And what's Sushant's thoughts on marriage? He answered, "As I said, I just don't think about the future. It can happen anytime... or it might not happen also!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...