Karan Johar’s suggestions for his kids Roohi and Yash's nursery created by Gauri Khan?

Filmmaker Karan Johar is one doting father who ensures only the best for his children Roohi and Yash. The new father in town is also protective towards them and has made sure that no photographs of them have leaked online.

Furthermore, Karan has a special nursery made for his babies at his residence and it is designed by none other than his best friend Gauri Khan. KJo shared a series of pictures on Instagram and they are too sweet. In one of the photographs shared, we could see a shelf which had many toys, baby shoes and photo frames and it had a very homely and comforting feel to it.

Furthermore, there are walls which are filled with bird designs. It also had a picture of a cow skull and vultures which were included to ward off the evil powers from the children. Now, as per a leading daily, an astrologer advised Karan to remove those pictures as they might not be right for the children.


Earlier, when Karan was asked if parenting is a big responsibility, he had said, "Absolutely, and I keep saying that they are my most ambitious productions (laughs). I have to make sure that I nurture them, love them, and I am accountable to them. I really want to be that kind of a parent because in my case, I have a dual responsibility. It’s like you get two for the price of one (smiles). My children will have the rare distinction of celebrating Mother’s Day as well as Father’s Day. I’m happy to have that responsibility since I’m ready for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...