Jacqueline liked the Jodi of Salman-Aishwarya on silver screen!

Jacqueline Fernandez, Salman Khan


Salman Khan, Aaishwarya Rai Bachchan

Salman Khan, Aaishwarya Rai Bachchan

Salman Khan, Aaishwarya Rai Bachchan

Salman Khan, Aaishwarya Rai Bachchan

Salman Khan, Aaishwarya Rai Bachchan
Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has joined hands with Salman Khan in two movies; Kick and Race 3. Jacqueline has always told that she is grateful to Salman Khan for giving her an opportunity to work in Kick with him when she was going through a rough patch in her career.

In a media chat with a tabloid, Jacqueline revealed, “We share a good chemistry. We’re compatible. Salman has known me, not many people know this, from my early days in Bollywood. I was signed for Aladin (2009) when he probably saw me somewhere. He asked me to meet him for London Dreams. After that I’d see him on and off at parties. In the past, he has suggested my name to David Dhawan sir, Sajid Nadiadwala and now Ramesh Taurani for Race 3. And all this without my knowing,”


When quizzed about Salman Khan’s best on-screen pairing, she disclosed, “Aishwarya (Rai Bachchan) looked so good with him in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.  It’s one of my favourite films of his.  It’s the perfect onscreen pairing for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...