Ram Gopal Varma quits twitter for doing something interesting!

Ram Gopal Varma took the internet by storm after the filmmaker pronounced his exit from Twitter. The news did come as a surprise to many - given that Ramu was quite popular and active on Twitter.

Speaking to a famous daily, Ram Gopal Varma told, “Trollers and controversies never bothered me and they are not the reason why I decided to quit Twitter. I had better reasons to quit.”

He further explained by saying, “For starters, I was living only in the twitter world. I just wanted to change my world and that can only happen if I completely isolate myself.”

Ram Gopal Varma also went on to say that he has now found other things more interesting than Twitter. “I will be more active on the social media than I was on Twitter but in a very serious way, whether its films or web series or short films. Instead of tweets, I want to communicate through pictures and videos on Instagram.”


When questioned if he has any regrets about his numerous controversial tweets, he told, “None at all, except when I picked Tiger Shroff for no reason. I regret that. But what’s done is done. I now look forward to making my web series Guns & Thighs. The digital world is a direct connection between filmmaker and viewers. Unlike a tweet which can be misconstrued or carelessly put, even a short film, due to an elaborate creative process involved will put it out more effectively than a hastily written tweet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...