Katrina Kaif is the best dancer, Alia Bhatt is cute, I am neither, says Salman Khan!

Salman Khan attended the IIFA 2017 presscon in Mumbai recently along with Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt. The three stars, who looked smashing in their formal wear, spoke to the media about the much anticipated awards show. Set to be held at the iconic MetLife Stadium in New York July 14-15, the two-day IIFA festival will see a congregation of film celebrities.

When questioned about her performance at the show, Katrina told, "It’s been 5-6 years since I was part of IIFA. They have the best stadium, the best set up. I think the choreography (for my performance) is amazing and I am hoping that it is memorable."

Salman Khan jumped in to support his gorgeous co-star telling, "She does not need to worry about her performance. She is one of the best dancers we have in the industry."

Then observing that Alia was sitting right beside him, Salman further added, "Actually, there is a tie between Katrina and Alia." Ms Bhatt responded telling, "Please, I am a terrible dancer. I am just cute."


Salman then told, "Well, you can't be worse than me and I am not even cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...