I love Ranbir Kapoor as an actor and Shahid Kapoor is equally good, says Sanya Malhotra!


Sanya Malhotra enthralled everyone with her act as Babita Phogat in Aamir Khan's 2016 hit Dangal. Though people can't wait to see more of her on the big screen, Sanya is taking some time to sign her next movie.

During an interaction with a famous tabloid, when Malhotra was questioned if working with Aamir has set a benchmark for her, she specified, "Other people may think so, but not for me. Dangal is really special to me and a very different film. I am sure in the future, I will do something very different and perform even better so that it becomes a benchmark for me."

She further added, "We are not just acting in the film but wrestling also, so I got to play an overall package. I am sure if I could do that I can do anything."

So, is Sanya open to exploring new genres? To this she told, "I would like to work in different kinds of films, play different types of characters, and explore every bit of it. Any genre is good, as long as I have not tried it before. But romancing on screen, I feel, would be challenging for me as I am not so romantic in [real] life."


Speaking about the actors she would like to romance on screen, Sanya responded, "Well, as for a leading male actor, kitne ache ache stars hai (there are so many good stars out there). It would be unfair to choose one. I absolutely love Ranbir Kapoor as an actor and Shahid Kapoor is equally good and wonderful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...