I am going to Kashmir and shoot for Aiyaary, reveals Sidharth Malhotra!

Bollywood actor Sidharth Malhotra has his calendar full as he will be seen in three movies this year and 2018.

The actor will soon start promoting Reload along with Jacqueline Fernandez. The movie is scheduled to release on August 25, 2017. The first look of the movie will be soon out. Furthermore, he has completed the shoot of Ittefaq opposite Sonakshi Sinha. This is his first outing with Sonakshi and the movie is a remake of the same name.

Soon, Sidharth will start shooting for Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary with Manoj Bajpayee. At an event held last night, when Sidharth was questioned about the movie, he specified, "I just finished shooting Ittefaq. I am done with it. Now I’m going to start Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary very soon. I am going to Kashmir and shoot. So, I am prepping for that and looking forward to that shoot."

The movie will hit the screens during the Republic Day weekend in 2018.

Sidharth is known for his good looks and astonishing fashion sense. When he was questioned about the difference between style and fashion, Sidharth told, "Style is something that you have and fashion is something that you buy. So, I believe in a variety of things which changes every day. It goes by my mood, by the month."


So, as per Sidharth, who are the most stylish men and women in Bollywood? He told, "Best man is Mr (Amitabh) Bachchan, and also Saif Ali Khan... Among the women, of course, Sonam Kapoor and I thinkPriyanka Chopra."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...