Alia Bhatt’s hints for to be a part of Meghna Gulzar's next?

Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt, who was last seen in Badrinath Ki Dulhania had taken a short break and spend some recreational time by herself. By July, the actress will go back into work mode as she will be shooting for an exciting project.

"I am going to start something very exciting in the month of July. I feel it’s a really interesting project, has a great story and is one of my most challenging roles till date. Every time I think that I am done doing those challenging roles, a new one comes up (laughs). I am already prepping for it," Alia Bhatt specified to a famous tabloid when they questioned if she has signed Meghna Gulzar's movie which is based on the book, Calling Sehmat. In the film, which has a Kashmiri backdrop, Alia will be playing Vicky Kaushal's wife.

In the meantime, Alia will also be paired opposite Ranveer Singh for the first time in Gully Boys. So how did the actress come on board for Zoya Akhtar's movie? "I’ve been saying that I want to work with her since Luck By Chance (2009). I’ve always wanted to work with her. It has taken its time but I’ve reached there. Today, I’m saying that I want to work with Mr (Sanjay Leela) Bhansali. It hasn’t happened yet, but it’ll take time and I know it’ll happen at some point."


Alia also Ayan Mukerji's Dragon which also stars Ranbir Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...