Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sanya Malhotra loves to do a musical like Jagga Jasoos!

Bollywood star Sanya Malhotra, who came into the limelight with her role as Aamir Khan's daughter in "Dangal", tells that she would love to do a musical like "Jagga Jasoos" keeping in mind her love for dance.

Sanya tells that she wants to explore her love for both acting and dancing together.

"I would choose both. I really like dancing, I did the choreography for Advait Chandan (director of 'Secret Superstar') because of Aamir Sir (Aamir Khan). At first, I thought it was a joke and when they followed up with me, that's when I believed it”, says Sanya.


"But if I had to choose between the two (dancing and acting), it is really difficult and I would choose both. I would love to do a musical, if something good like 'Jagga Jasoos' comes up. Bollywood is known for its acting and dancing, I wouldn't want to let either go," she revealed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nana Patekar Dies at 75: नाना पाटेकर का 75 साल की उम्र में निधन, PM मोदी ने दी श्रद्धांजलि; राजकीय सम्मान से होगा अंतिम संस्कार!

Nana Patekar Dies at 75: हिंदी और मराठी सिनेमा के दिग्गज अभिनेता नाना पाटेकर का 75 वर्ष की उम्र में निधन हो गया। अभिनेता ने 8 अक्टूबर 202...