Virat Kohli opens up about his special moments with Anushka!


Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and her cricketer boyfriend Virat Kohli are going pretty strong these days. From wishing each other on Valentine's Day to making joint appearances at marriages and get-togethers the two are going all out to make their relationship status official.

In a latest interview, Virat opened up about his lovely girlfriend and explained how she has been a part of his life during the crucial moments of his career. He told, "I was in Mohali and there was a test series going on. I was with Anushka then, she had come to visit me. Surprisingly, when I was made Test Captain, then also she was in Melbourne with me. That was a very special moment we shared together. "

He further added, "During the Mohali incident, they had spoken to me already. When I hung up the phone and told her, for me it was like a flashback..From the moment I started playing in my academy till the Mohali game. I was emotional, I was in tears because I had never thought that I will see this day. What was more beautiful was that, I was able to share it with Anushka. It was something that I will always remember."


Anushka and Virat lately attended the engagement ceremony of Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...