TV actress Mohena Kumari's visit to Belgium is awesome!

TV actress Mohena Kumari who is seen as Kirti in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai lately took a break to Belgium. The actress shared a few snaps straight from her fancy get away.

She tells "I was in Belgium- Antwerp for a cultural dance event where I was invited as a Chief Guest. So I first roamed around Antwerp, then spent a day in Brussels which was absolutely stunning !! But my most favourite city and the experience I had there was Bruges. I had seen the Colon Farrel movie "In Bruges" and something about the place really made me want to go and have a look. Since I was all alone, I hired a bicycle and just spent the entire day cycling around Bruges and having wonderful conversations about culture, philosophy, music etc with random strangers... it was wonderful.”

She further told, "I was having such a lovely time on my solo trip that I decided to extend my trip and visit a few friends in Cologne-Germany. My friends took me around. I visited beautiful churches and cafes and of course shopped too... I have always had a habit of applying some "Eu de Cologne" at night before I sleep, a habit my grandmother had passed on to me. It has a very comforting effect on me. So I had to do a little "Eu de Cologne" shopping from Cologne City,"


Further while clarifying on it, the royal princess told, "The most beautiful man-made structure for me was the Love Lock bridge in Cologne. It had such a positive vibe. It made you wanna fall right in love. I decided that I would visit Cologne again, the day I find the love of my life and we would come to this Love Lock Bridge and pray to our angels to keep our love safe and add our lock on the bridge as the symbol of our love.... as and when I find my man." "Another thing I'd like to add to the travelling solo bit is - I've always enjoyed travelling alone. Not that I don't enjoy travelling with friends a family. In fact, I have a blast with them. But the experience of travelling alone is something else... it's deeper, more self-centered and almost therapeutic. It's your time with you and one always should find time just for themselves. Always." Mohena rose up from her stint as a contestant in Dance India Dance where she garnered a huge fan following.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...