Sonam Kapoor's ‘Best people ever’ comment for alleged boyfriend Anand Ahuja!

A lot has been told about Sonam Kapoor's link up with so-called boyfriend Anand Ahuja. Though Sonam and Anand continue to show their warm relationship via messages and social media pictures, they have neither denied nor confirmed their relationship status. 

When questioned Sonam had told, "I don't want it to be written about. That has to be under my control. Everything else in my life is completely out of control. People are always saying things about me, on social media. They are always judging the way I look, the way I stand, the way I eat, the way I act, the way I speak. I need to protect others who come into my life because that person hasn't signed up for what I have. Why should he or she have to go through that? It's not fair. It's private and I don't believe in talking about it. I will not hide it but I will not talk about it either."

Yesterday, Sonam and Anand were snapped by the paparazzi when they were enjoying a dinner date together. Both of them looked relaxed and were not hazed by the shutterbugs. Sonam took to her social media account to share this lovely picture with Anand. She wrote, "Best people ever," tagging Ahuja and a friend.

Do you think Sonam will take this relationship to the next level?


Only time will tell. Meanwhile, Anand is also close with Sonam's family and is often snapped holidaying with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...