Ranveer Singh is a complete crackpot, reveals Alia Bhatt!




Bollywood star Alia Bhatt had a busy 2016 with back-to-back three movies - Kapoor & Sons, Udta Punjab and Dear Zindagi. She followed these three hit movies with another hit - Badrinath Ki Dulhania this year in March. After having four successive releases, Alia decided to take a small break and then begin shooting for her next.

Presently, Alia is on a six month break and is indulging in lot of other activities like learning Kathak, something which she always wanted to.

She had spoken about her break in a communication with a tabloid a few days back. "I have been here, doing my [own] thing, and honestly, I’ve been really enjoying it. I am learning so many new things – I’m taking Kathak classes as well as piano lessons. I’m also doing mixed martial arts, so, I am keeping my creative mind ready (smiles). It’s the part of me that wants to learn new things, and it doesn’t get that kind of stimulation when you’re working constantly. Basically, I am working on myself. I can’t just sit at home and not do something. Even now, all the classes must be taking up just two to three hours, so I’m still free for the rest of the day because I’m not filming," Alia had disclosed.

She will soon begin shooting for Ayan Mukerji's Dragon with Ranbir Kapoor, followed by Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy with Ranveer Singh.

Recently, in an interview with a famous tabloid when the actress was questioned about working with Singh in the movie she told, "Ranveer is a complete crackpot. I have worked with him in ads, and I think I have an idea about what shooting is going to be like. I’m excited because Gully Boy is an emotional story, and our characters are very interesting, so it will be a unique combination."

She further adds, "I have always wanted to work with Zoya (Akhtar), who I think is absolutely fab. This year, I am working with two actors and two directors who I’ve always wanted to work with."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...