Photos of Karanvir Bohra-Teejay Sidhu's twin babies from birth time!






Karanvir Bohra is a famous name in the industry. Having told that, he is a fine actor and a doting husband to his beautiful wife Teejay Sidhu. And now adding to his beautiful life, are two little bundles of joy, his twin baby girls. Raya Bella and Vienna fondly known as Miko and Nonu, are just the stress buster, for the Star father.  
                    
The Naagin 2 star celebrated his first Father's Day with his beautiful wife and two little babies. Such a sight to behold.

Karanvir and Teejay have been wedded for over 11 years now and the duo turned proud parents to twins last year in October. Teejay was in Canada with her daughters but now is back to the city. On Mother's Day, she took to Instagram and posted a picture of her daughters and has finally disclosed their names. She posted, "And here is my little #squad - KV, Vienna, Raya Bella and me. @karanvirbohra Thank you for arranging yesterday's photo shoot - what a thoughtful Mother's Day gift - our first family photo. I still can't believe fast our little world changed! We were happily living our lives and then one fine day, God throws us TWO curve balls! Haha! In one day, we went from being a couple to being a family. Now these sweet little girls have found their place in our lives, and have brought so much joy, love and light with them. Today, I am thankful I got to be their Mom. As much as I call them 'my' children, I know that they are only on loan to me for this lifetime. Their souls belong to God, and I am responsible for giving them the happiest life I can, for being the best mother I can. #HappyMothersDay to all moms and mom-to-be. We are all so lucky."


So the names are Vienna and Raya Bella! In the photo, the twins are seen wearing yellow coloured outfits and are looking so loveable. In an interview with us, Karan told,  "I want to play with them all the time.....we are awake the full night, slept for an hour and then woke up to feed them, and now I'm at my shoot, I haven't slept a wink but I'm doing to go back and play with them." The nicknames for the babies are Miko and Nonu. Karan also said, "We named one Miko because Teejay says she looks Japanese and Nonu is like very small and little, she is very petite and hence the name."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...