I have a strange relationship with Anushka, says Shah Rukh Khan!


Superstar Shah Rukh Khan goes back to his romantic side with Imtiaz Ali's Jab Harry Met Sejal. He will be reuniting with his Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Jab Tak Hai Jaan co-star Anushka Sharma in the film.

Speaking about working with Anushka again, Shah Rukh told to a famous tabloid, "I have a strange relationship with Anushka. We are fond of each other. Anushka, Deepika (Padukone), these girls have done their first films with me, so there is a different kind of relationship with them. Sometimes you take a little while to do a film after you have done your first one, but then you get into a space like this. Imtiaz was clear that this (SRK-Anushka) was the cast. Aanand had been meeting Anushka for six-seven months and I said we have just done another film. She really suited the role. It is great fun working with her."

"I am doing a classic love story after so many years. I don’t think anybody offered me one though people keep saying I do love stories. They call me the king of romance, but I haven’t romanced for a long time. Besides being happy and funny, it is tender and emotional as a love story should be. It’s about two people, there is music and the main differentiation lies in how Imtiaz writes a love story in Yash Chopra‘ish’ way," the actor told.

Titles like The Ring, Rehnuma and Raula was making the rounds before the team settled on Jab Harry Met Sejal. On the title, SRK told, "Actually, we had the title Jab Harry Met Sejal for a long time. It was with us before the first day we shot the film. The working title was always The Ring. And before we went to Europe, we hadWhen Harry met Sejal. Maybe we thought we need a more Hindi title. Rehnuma is a great title but not for this film. It’s really old-fashioned for this movie, which is a more modern, in-your- face, happy-go-lucky love story. Even the poster is a happy one. Imagine I written on it! People make so many title stories and I am not one for clarification. I believe the title should come out with the poster and people should believe when the production house releases the title."


Jab Harry Met Sejal is scheduled to release on August 4, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...