Feels very proud being Raj Kapoor's grandson, tells Ranbir Kapoor!


Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who has given some remarkable acts in movies like "Rockstar", "Barfi" and "Tamasha", is ready for his next release "Jagga Jasoos" and says that he feels very proud and responsible at being Raj Kapoor's grandson.

People often observe a striking resemblance between Raj Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor and when asked about it, Ranbir told, "I miss him every moment of my life. Today I am here because of him, as he has shown me the path."

"I feel very proud and responsible that I am his grandson. I feel he is looking at me from the sky and feeling happy and proud with the kind of work I am doing," he further added.

Ranbir was talking to the media on Friday at a song launch "Galti se mistake" from his forthcoming movie "Jagga Jasoos", along with co-star Katrina Kaif and director Anurag Basu.

Talking about the film and his character, Ranbir told, "My character is very interesting because for me, I never played a detective character and guy who stammers. I have done romantic films in my life but never done father and son story which is so emotional.”

"This was very sweet and I felt very good in my heart and I hope it all comes through the film," he further added.


"Jagga Jasoos" is releasing on July 14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...