Doing a 10-minute tayyari for a picture is a bit obnoxious, reveals Katrina Kaif!


Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, who has stayed away from social media for the longest time finally gave in and joined Facebook last year on her birthday. In 2017, Katrina fans were treated with her Instagram page which is presently filled with striking photos of the beautiful actress.

When a famous tabloid questioned Katrina what she would be posting on her social media accounts, the actress revealed, "Films for me are my biggest passion. My art, at this point of time in my life, is my reason to get up in the morning. So, if I am not going to share that aspect of my life on my social media accounts, that’s unbalanced."

What does she think of celebs making important pronouncements like pregnancy and engagements on social media? "That is absolutely fine as they are using the platform to announce what’s special to them. If I was in that situation I would too. But I am not. So whenever that happens, of course," Katrina told.

A latest study on selfies advocated that people who cannot stop clicking themselves may be lonely or attention seekers. On this, Katrina specified, "When people talk to me about selfies, I feel like it has a negative connotation. Like is everyone who takes a selfie a megalomaniac? The answer is no. I can do a study with a 100 candidates and prove that people, who are on social media in ten years, will be slightly emotionally dysfunctional. These are studies which we can never prove or disprove."

"Today, I can tell you something and I can change my mind in one week. Unfortunately, that is the way the world works. The world moves so fast, we all change our minds. I don’t think there is anything wrong with taking selfies. But I can tell you what has become annoying or for lack of a better word, funny. It is the way people behave before clicking a picture. I am very happy to take pictures. But maybe, just figure the arrangement of your hair in advance or just get ready and come. Doing a 10-minute tayyari (preparation) for a picture is a bit obnoxious," she concluded.


Katrina will next be seen in Jagga Jasoos opposite Ranbir Kapoor. The film which is directed by Anurag Basu is scheduled to release on July 14, 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...