Mira Rajput wants another baby before thinking about her career!





Actor Shahid Kapoor's wife Mira Rajput was in the headlines lately as there were rumors of her making a Bollywood debut.

But, Mira repudiated the news at an event and told, "Shahid has already answered it now what should I say? However, right now my hands are full and I'm busy with Misha."

She further added, "Acting is a very difficult art and I am not sure right now if I have it in me. Currently, my main focus is Misha."

In an interview with a famous daily, when Mira was questioned if she plans on pursuing a career, she specified, "Yes, I would love to work, especially in a field that is creatively stimulating, but also allows me time with family. Perhaps something with food, or lifestyle."

On whether she had a deadline and Mira disclosed, "No, because I am going to have another baby, and then decide."


She also got candid about being judged as a celebrity wife. She told, "The concept of the star wife is outdated. You can either brush it aside or give it importance. I am a wife, yes, and my husband is a star. If you wish to put the two together, you are going to get a star wife. I love him for who he is; I don't care that he is an actor. It's part of the package. I can't say, I love you, but I don't like your profession. Before I got married, it was easy to say 'this one is like that' or 'so and so is that kind of a person'. Now, being on this side of the fence, it's extremely difficult when I am scrutinised."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...