Vaani Kapoor in awe of Ranbir’s untouchable talent!



After film War’s success, Bollywood actress Vaani Kapoor will be soon seen in her next Shamshera along with Ranbir Kapoor. Shamshera is a period drama.

Recently, after finishing the shoot, Vaani took to her Instagram account to share a photograph of herself and wrote a long warm note along with the photo.  Vaani wrote, "As this beautiful chapter comes to a close, I look back fondly with only gratitude and happiness in abundance. I am eternally grateful for this time and this project in my life... If only the sands of the hourglass could be held back if only time stood still... I would do it all over again and with the same gusto and fervour! Thank you @karanmalhotra21 for your trust in me. Your unflinching confidence in me has been my biggest source of strength as an artist! #RanbirKapoor your talent is untouchable and it makes me smile wider to have you as my companion in this beautiful journey called #Shamshera. Big Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...