Debutant Alaya F’s passion for work!



Bollywood star Pooja Bedi’s daughter Alaya F is debuting in Bollywood through Saif Ali Khan starrer Jawaani Jaaneman.

"I like to do stuff myself, be it taking any decision or anything else, I generally take my own call. I believe in 'sabki suno lekin apni karo' (listen to everyone but take your own call). It does not mean that I don't take the advice my mother or my grandfather (Kabir Bedi) give me about films. I do discuss things with them, but at the end of the day it would be my decision. I am quite critical about myself," Alaya F revealed to a media source.

"I am a fan of pressure. It feels good when I get exhausted after working. Work has become my passion now. I enjoy being pressurised in terms of work," she further added.

Directed by Nitin Kakkar, the rom-com "Jawaani Jaaneman" features Saif Ali Khan and Tabu as Alaya's on-screen father and mother respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...