Samantha Akkineni’s selfie of love for pets!



The south diva Samantha Akkineni is one of the fitness enthusiasts in Bollywood.

Recently, Samantha was accompanied by pet Saasha and post-workout she snapped a happy selfie with her new baby. Sharing the pic on Instagram, Samantha captioned it, "In case you hadn’t noticed."

Lately, the south actress penned a self-appreciation post for pulling through the day with no sleep. She posted, "I am superhuman for pulling through today’s workout @snehadesu. This is a self-appreciation post. Lack of sleep. Lost my sense of smell. Tired and edgy. Grrrr. Reminding myself how much I love my babies..NOT (sic)."

Introducing her new little furry pet Saasha to the world with a loveable pic, Samantha posted, "Cleaned the 19th puddle of pee today and it’s only 9 am..but the cherry on the cake has to be the moment that I sat down with my coffee thinking ha!! 5 minutes of calm now..only to notice one tiny little monster running with her dripping pee pad all around the house..and suddenly my coffee isn’t strong enough. Say hello to SAASHA #pitbullsofinstagram #HashandSaasha #brotherandsister #itsgoingtobeaparty."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...