Monday, July 1, 2019

Anupam Kher opens up about his autobiography!


About writing his biography, Anupam revealed to a daily "I can only share my truth with people, the interpretation of another individual (about my life) can be judgmental."

"That is why it is my autobiography that I have written to share the truth of my life the way I want people to know…of course, someone can do research on me and write a book. That would be an unauthorised biography in which I have no control over," told the actor, who had previously written the book "The Best Thing About You is You!".

Anupam also revealed, "As an individual, I am not someone who would intentionally hurt someone...whom I met in the journey of my life. Maybe I had a bitter experience with that person but I always choose words wisely to tell the truth without hurting anybody."

"Such a thing would not happen if my biography was written by someone else. This is the power of writing my own story, this is why - an autobiography," he further added.

The book will be releasing on August 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nana Patekar Dies at 75: नाना पाटेकर का 75 साल की उम्र में निधन, PM मोदी ने दी श्रद्धांजलि; राजकीय सम्मान से होगा अंतिम संस्कार!

Nana Patekar Dies at 75: हिंदी और मराठी सिनेमा के दिग्गज अभिनेता नाना पाटेकर का 75 वर्ष की उम्र में निधन हो गया। अभिनेता ने 8 अक्टूबर 202...