Gauahar Khan to reveal about her married life with Zaid Darbar!


Both got married on December 25, in Mumbai, last year. Soon after wedding, they faced a hard time, with Gauahar's father, who was unwell for a while, passing away.

The Ishaqzaade star has posted a series of pics with her hubby, she wrote, "So we have not had a so called honeymoon yet . Life has been absolutely crazy ever since we got married . Shoots, zaids studio launch (@atrangz) , my dad not doin well n us losing him , n more drama... but what I've had is the best gift of life that Allah could give me , My Zaid ! Always by side as my strength We make even the smallest work trip into a great time to make it feel like a holiday ! Everyday is as sweet as honey n Every moment feels like I'm over the moon . #Alhamdulillah @zaid_darbar".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...